1. Getting up and running with R: Download R and get started learning all of the features and the basic syntax.
2. Basics of Data types, Objects and importing data: This can be confusing for beginners, but we'll explain the basic data types in a straightforward manner
3. Manipulating data in R: Learn how to work with your imported data and master the five verbs of R: Select, Mutate, Filter, Arrange and Summarise.
4. Loops and conditions: Learn to automate parts of your code the easy way.
5. Packages in R: Learn how to use various packages available in R
6. Working with Functions: Learn what a function is, how to use them, and how to create your own R functions
7. Debugging in R: A key skill to know to ensure your data is correct so you can become an R professional
8. Exporting data out of R: Take the data you’ve worked with and export it to a variety of different file formats.
1. Self paced learning modules designed by experts
2. Each module consists of exercises/quizzes to practice
3. Life long access to videos, quizzes, exercises and all learning
tools within the course
4. Get your queries and doubts clarified with the course
This class is self paced. You can begin whenever you like and then follow your own pace. It's a good idea to set goals for yourself to make sure you stick with the course.
This class will always be available!
Yes! The point is for you to learn what YOU need (or want) to learn. If you already know something, feel free to skip ahead. If you ever find that you're confused, you can always go back and watch something that you skipped.
You can pay for individual courses as well as subscribe to our online learning school to get instant access to all published courses. You can pay using credit or debit card, we use Stripe as the payment gateway. All card and payment information is processed securely and we do not save any of your personal details.
Learn actively! You will retain more of what you learn if you take notes, draw diagrams, make notecards, and actively try to make sense of the material.