1. Introduction to worksheets, workbooks, and toolbar: Learn the basics of Excel and how to navigate a spreadsheet.
2. Cells, Ranges, Tables, Worksheet operations: Navigate the spreadsheet and begin to change the way cells, ranges, and tables look and function.
3. Formatting cells and conditional formatting: Easily set rules and conditions for cells within the worksheet, so you stay organized.
4. Formulas and Functions: Learn how to calculate complicated equations the easy way.
5. Charts: Give your data a visual representation that is easier to understand and useful.
6. Data Protection and Validation: Keep others from changing the cells in your worksheet through data protection and validation
7. Pivot Tables: Quickly summarise, analyse, and sort your data with easy-to-use pivot tables.
8. What-If Analysis: Explore a variety of different results by comparing two sets of data within the spreadsheet.
9. Descriptive Statistics: Easily and quickly produce a summary of key statistics for any given data set.
10. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA): Become an Excel wizard by writing your own programmed tasks directly in Excel to automate complicated tasks.
1. Self paced learning modules designed by experts
2. Each module consists of exercises/quizzes to practice
3. Life long access to videos, quizzes, exercises and all learning
tools within the course
4. Get your queries and doubts clarified with the course
This class is self paced. You can begin whenever you like and then follow your own pace. It's a good idea to set goals for yourself to make sure you stick with the course.
This class will always be available!
Yes! The point is for you to learn what YOU need (or want) to learn. If you already know something, feel free to skip ahead. If you ever find that you're confused, you can always go back and watch something that you skipped.
There are no real pre-requsities apart from you having basic computer literacy, access to internet and MS Excel software
Learn actively! You will retain more of what you learn if you take notes, draw diagrams, make notecards, and actively try to make sense of the material.
You can pay for individual courses as well as subscribe to our online learning school to get instant access to all published courses. You can pay using credit or debit card, we use Stripe as the payment gateway. All card and payment information is processed securely and we do not save any of your personal details