Complete Python data science course - beginner to expert in data analysis and visualization - Pandas, Numpy and MatPlotLib
Non editable automatic button
Python for Data Science and Visualization
Why Should I learn Python?
Python programming language is currently fuelling scientific programming, but this wasn’t always the case. For years academic scholars and private researchers were using the MATLAB language for scientific research. That all started to change with the release of Python numerical computation engines such as NumPy. allowing complex calculations to be done by a single “import” statement followed by a function call.
Slowly but surely, Python started to take over as the preferred language for data analytics and machine learning.
Python is the future of Artificial Intelligence.
Given the flexibility of the language, its speed, and the machine learning functionality, we’ll continue to see Python dominate the machine learning landscape.
What is covered in this course?
This course is the complete guide to take you from a beginner in Python to an expert in data science and visualization.
1. Overview of Python
2. Installing and Starting Python
3. Writing your first Python program
4. Variables, Keywords and Data Types
5. Operators and Expressions
6. Built in Functions
7. List, dictionary, tuple and set data type
8. Flow control statements
9. File Input and Output (I/O)
10. Object oriented programming
11. Errors and Exception handling
12. Regular Expressions in Python (RegEx)
16. Natural Language Processing (NLP)
115-116 Spon End, Coventry - CV1 3HF United Kingdom