Become an expert SAS analyst. Learn basics of SAS programming and advanced topics like SAS SQL Procedure and SAS Macros
Gain instant access to the exact training courses used to train over 4000 beginners to become experts in analytics techniques, data manipulation and optimisation techniques.
1. Equip yourself with the essential SAS technical skills and enhance your business analytics skills
2. SAS University Edition and WPS – Learn about two of the most sought-after tools by both analytics professionals and beginners
3. Basics of SAS – This can be confusing for beginners. But we will cover concepts of variables, data steps, datasets and PROC’s in the most student friendly method
4. Importing data – Bring raw data that can be present in different formats into SAS environment
5. Data Manipulation – SAS functions and conditional data processing to start slicing and dicing data for analysis
6. SAS Procedures – inbuilt data analysis toolkits that provide large range of options and helps performing many data manipulation tasks quickly
7. Merging and exporting data – joining one or more datasets to get the complete view of the data
8. After completion of this course you will be prepared for SAS certification exam
1. Self paced learning modules designed by experts
2. Each module consists of exercises/quizzes to practice concepts learned
3. Life time access to videos, quizzes, exercises and all learning tools within the course
4. Get your queries and doubts clarified with the course instructor
This class is self paced. You can begin whenever you like and then follow your own pace. It's a good idea to set goals for yourself to make sure you stick with the course.
This class will always be available!
Yes! The point is for you to learn what YOU need (or want) to learn. If you already know something, feel free to skip ahead. If you ever find that you're confused, you can always go back and watch something that you skipped.
You can pay for individual courses as well as subscribe to our online learning school to get instant access to all published courses. You can pay using credit or debit card, we use Stripe as the payment gateway. All card and payment information is processed securely and we do not save any of your personal details.
Learn actively! You will retain more of what you learn if you take notes, draw diagrams, make notecards, and actively try to make sense of the material.