years, data analytics and business intelligence have branched out to be
prominent business practices. Ignorance in not bliss when it comes to
deployment of data analytics and usage of business intelligence to streamline
refers to using scientific methods to derive insights from data. It is the
utilization of mathematics, statistics and programming to turn raw data into
actionable insights. Data science involves creation of algorithms and codes to
churn out valuable information out of raw unstructured data.
refers to the huge amount of data that exists across various sources. Be it
structured or unstructured.
So how is big data relevant to
Data driven insights
How does it help decision makers?
· It helps them interpret without
complexities to draw inference and take timely decisions
· They can compare data to understand
· It reveals trends and patterns that
can be benefitted from
· They can identify problem areas and
set divisive plans to take necessary action
· It helps them forecast and predict
sales and profit numbers
· It gives an insight into consumer